Tuesday, March 15, 2011






Made a card for a very dear friend the other day and wanted to share. I love these sweet images and also how easy it is to add some dimension to them with a couple of little secrets. ;) Lightly inked edges add just a pop of depth, too, This is the first card I've used some wrinkled vintage seam binding on and I really like the look of it, like it's something straight out of grandma's attic. If you're grandma was like mine, she didn't like anything old. Bummer, right? Thankfully..there's Etsy! Instant heirlooms. lol Thanks for stopping by. Hugs,

Photobucket

10 comments :

Christine said...

Beautiful card Angie! I really love your vintagey style!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I love vintage!

Unknown said...

So So Pretty. Love your vintage style.

Shanon said...

Really gorgeous card Angie!
I wanted to share the Stylish Blogger Award with you. When you get a chance, stop by this link and pick yours up: http://scrappingandtraveling.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-blogger-award-has-arrived-on-my.html

Angie... by the said...

Thank you girls! And thank you for teh award Shanon. That's very sweet. ♥

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Hi Angie, great work!

I've actually been searching for your email and would like to see if you are interested in helping out at all in the CK Portnad show in our booth?

Please call my toll free #1-888 597-8898
or email me at sandy@craftysecrets.com
Thanks
Sandy

Angie... by the said...

Thanks Sandy! I'll call you tomorrow. I'm flattered you remembered me. ♥

Kelly Roberts said...

Love this card. How pretty! Saw your blog at the Brave Girls forum. See you around there. www.ksimonedesigns.blogspot.com Also, I am on Etsy, too. Come visit. www.kellyron.etsy.com

The National Benefit Authority said...

lovely card!! I really like it, thanks for sharing such a amazing card..

Vincent Margott said...

Amazing card !! I love these sweet images and also how easy it is to add some dimension to them with a couple of little secrets.