Monday, December 30, 2013

Hello out there in BloggerLand!!! Omg, it's been far too long since I've been able to come and post on my dear little blog. I've blown off the dust from it and have decided to revive it, and am hoping some of you will forgive me for being do delinquent. Life has thrown us some huge challenges the past two years and I just couldn't keep up, but I've pulled myself up by the bootstraps and started a new venture. :) I'm so excited to share with you my new passion! I've had this dream for years to have a little boutique and life has just never been arranged so that I can sit in a store all day, lol. However, besides my Etsy shoppe I've taken the plunge and signed up for several shows across the state of Oregon next year. I'm SO excited I often can't sleep for thinking up ideas for my little traveling mercantile! Nest Feathers Paperie will feature loads of vintage treasures, mainly cottage and farm based, with a sprinkling of paper arts and supplies thrown in, as well. Those coveted ephemera packets we all love with always be on hand, featuring treasured children's books, game pieces and score cards, sewing supplies and just about everything else you can possibly think of to add to your art work! Pretty packages and deliciously beautiful things will be available in all price ranges as a special treat for yourself or that someone special you love. <3 Some beautifully refinished vintage furniture will always be on hand as I'm continuously scouting around for the perfect project to work on. I love whites, all shades, so most things will have that wonderfully soft look to them. I love Annie Sloan Paints and the whole vibe of that, so be sure to keep an eye out for the perfect piece for your nest. Please message me with request of what you've been searching for! Show dates will be posted in the next blog update. I have about 12 scheduled so far starting this next spring. The first is in Canby, OR, and then several will be in the Central Oregon area, as well. My Etsy store will be up and running with things available online for those that can't attend shows in person. I look forward to meeting so many of you this coming year! Thank you for hanging in there with me. Hugs and Kisses!!! Please visit Nest Feathers Paperie on Facebook for continuously updated photos of what is new for the store! Photobucket

No comments :