Tuesday, June 8, 2010

How does your English work?

Do you say a word wrong? You know, do you know you do and you do it anyway?

Or...does a family member? Come on, you can throw them under the bus here and we won't tell, promise. ;)


My brother says simular. Yeah, you know, instead of similar. Drives me batty. I can't tell him, though. I love him too much.
My dad says wrench, like "did you wrench those dishes in the sink yet?" Makes me smile.
My little Tucker says held. "Would you held my hand?" Nobody better tell him it's wrong, either! I want to hang on to every bit of baby in him that I can.
Wyatt phrases things wrong in the most adorable three year old way imaginable. "We went to the car fixerman and he's going to fix our truck....because." Yep, that's the end of the sentence. ♥


so....what about you? got some good ones?



And now...for your viewing pleasure....the child that makes me laugh til my sides hurt.














7 comments :

GLOANN said...

Angie, he's adorable. He would make me laugh, cry, smile and squeeze him all the time. Love those pics. thanks for sharing him with us today. Gave me a big old smile.

BabyBokChoy said...

Angie, he is too too cute!!

Instead of cinnamon, I say "synonym" :)

Kate Collins Veno said...

My husband rarely addresses me by my name....he says she did this blah blah. My mother tells him "she" is the devil's husband. Of course, he always agrees. The other thing he says that drives me batty is..."I will do it after.' After??? After what? We die? The dog drops dead of starvation.....what?????

Angie, thanks for sharing your stories and wonderful pics.

Kate Collins Veno said...

I suppose I should tattle on myself too. Instead of tell, I say tail. I call my girlfriend Heather Homeslice, instead of spaghetti it is sgetti and sandwich is sammich.

Josie0602 said...

Such a little cutie!!

Angie... by the said...

Thanks girls! He is such a light in my life. I miss him when he's sleeping!

ladyinpurple said...

he's cute..I enjoyed his photos..I love kids!