Monday, June 28, 2010

Heirlooms Mini Album






Here is my latest little mini album that I did for a challenge over at Scrap Sisters Studio. I loved doing this one! I had to pull it out of thin air, which was so much fun. Every page had to be a different shape, and have a different edge. I hand cut most of these and they're all out of different material: chipboard, stiffened felt, grungeboard, patterened paper, cardstock, etc. I used a lot of peek a boo overlays, too, which adds to the excitement to me when you're looking thru an album, kind of a teaser of what's to come! I made this to put photos of family heirlooms in so my little boys will have the stories behind them recorded forever. Enjoy!

2 comments :

PattiM said...

Love your mini album.. The edges are awesome and I am loving the design/butterfly theme. Your photo's will look fabulous in this album.

Hugs,

PattiM
{Pattie's passion}

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!

Eileen said...

Hi Angie,

Your album is beautiful! I love the clock and the music paper...and the Mariposa paper is SO beautiful.