Friday, October 23, 2009

Mysteries of Me

I'm so loving the online class I'm taking by the ever fabulous Lizzy K. We're working on altering a vintage book, inside and out...and the inside holds a fabulous surprise. Surprise...you'll have to wait to see that part of it cause it's not finished yet. :) Here's the cover. I didn't purchase her entire kit cause they sold out (yeah Lizzy!), but am using my stash... which is plentiful but that's just our little secret, ok?
Oh, you can click on the photo to enlarge for details if you like. Isn't it cute?

3 comments :

BabyBokChoy said...

VERY VERY cute and let's face it, I see 7Gypsies, what's there NOT to like? lol. I look forward to seeing MOOOOOOOORE

Diana Graham said...

I told you on the message board I love it , and I really meant it! So pretty! I just added a door knob to mine, now I've gotta get those rub ons for my stash!

Abby said...

I think your mini is fabulous! LOVE it! The colors and textures are wonderful. Sorry I haven't been too good about visiting friends' blogs and commenting lately.