Thursday, July 23, 2009

This week started our second challenge for the BOM (Book of Me). If you are playing along with me, the theme is "Oh to be...." and you can fill in the blank with whatever appeals to you. It might be something you wish you could have done, somewhere you wish you could be, or a time period that you look back on with happiness. I chose to use a photo of myself at 3. I have such happy memories of my childhood and can remember when this photo was taken. My mom's friend had kept me for the day and totally played dress up with me, which I loved! Lots of old hats and pearls. You can click on the photo to read the journaling close up. What will you pick for your page? Please post a link to your blog so we can follow along with your BOM, too! Is there a time in your life you'd like to journal about for your children?


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I just love it!!! So beautiful.
Gina B