Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's Raining Thunder here in Oregon

Wow, it has rained like cats and dogs today...really hard rain which is so unusual here. Yeah...our garden is going to love this! My baby is scared of all the noise and just looked at me very seriously and said "It's raining thunder mommy". That will be our new phrase for storms.. too cute! I was pointed in the direction of this fantastic new website for scrappers that miss Simple Scrapbooks. Check it out!

http://www.writeclickscrapbook.com/write_click_scrapbook/2009/06/welcome-to-write-click-scrapbook.html

I have just loved looking thru this site and reading what those inspirational women have recorded for us to read. I especially loved the section about how their lo's have evolved over time. I've wondered how mine will, since I'm pretty new to scrapbooking. You'll be sure to recognize some names here, and love getting to know some newbies, too. Click back to my blog and post a comment and tell me what you think!

No comments :